Vancouver has this great multicultural community and so there is an exciting and overwhelming array of food choices. It is easy to get around with their transport system. Here is a foodie list for people with limited time in this beautiful city:
1. Granville Island – for beer tasting and explore the public market for interesting food stalls
3. Street food – MUST not miss JapaDog. Yummy Kurobuta sausages with Japanese relish. Sooo good!!! Here is the link to the food trucks downtown. Download http://streetfoodapp.com/vancouver
4. Tim Hortons – the coffee and donuts chain of Canada. Oh try their chili too!
5. Eat all you can sushi – pay only between $13 to $20 and tick-off endlessly on the Japanese menu.
8. Chinese food – lots of Chinese immigrants, wonderful dim sum in Chinatown and almost everywhere!
9. Moose droppings – don’t worry they are just little chocolate balls
10. Cactus Club Café – fine and casual dining for the hip and stylish prepared by Canada’s iron chefs
Some photos from Terence/Marc 🙂