Steps in making Peking duck :
1. Stuff duck with bay leaf, onion, scallion, star anise, cinnamon salt, hoisin and ginger. Using a large needle, seal and contain the stuffing with the excess duck skin.
2. Poach the duck with coloring mixture.
Coloring liquid : Unsweetened honey, sugar, red vinegar
3. Hang the duck for at least three hours.
4. Roast for 45 minutes or depending on the duck size.
5. Deep fry right before serving.
6. Serve with little Mandarin pancakes, julienne of scallions & cucumbers, hoisin sauce
7. Enjoy the feast!!!!!