Found this sosyal na tapsi place from the group of Mamou. We tried Tapa de Morning (P180) and S.S.T (spicy sweet tuyo P180), with fried eggs and organic brown rice. And for an additional P35, I had my SST with talangka (crab) rice. The side sauces of Sriracha, hoisin, and pinakurat vinegar made me finish the whole bowl. Yummy!
Recovery Food is located at the corner of 32nd and 8th avenue at Fort Bonifacio Global City. It is close to the football field and is open 24 hours.
- RT @Forbes: Are Michelin restaurant stars losing their shine? onforb.es/1hgwoWi 2 weeks ago
- The eat of battle – how the world's armies get fed theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2… 2 weeks ago
- Tutorial Tuesday - Vintage Typography Tutorial - You The Designer youthedesigner.com/2014/02/11/tut… via @YouTheDesigner 3 weeks ago
- 10 Free Responsive Tumblr Themes - You The Designer youthedesigner.com/2014/02/15/25-… via @YouTheDesigner 3 weeks ago
- RT @ANCALERTS: French chefs rebel against 'food porn' photos j.mp/1hnewgJ 3 weeks ago
- filipino desserts
- food tours
- Las Vegas
- New York
- Peek into my kitchen
- Philippine Cuisine
- school events
- solomon guest house